another busy busy day today!
saw familiar faces in every destination I went,
pauline took the wheel most of the time
and no worries, I'm still alive and kicking here. LOL. :D.
woke up early and headed down to Ku Su Lin
(I think that is the name of the temple.)
to pray to grandpa and I saw the MC
for the CNY concert yesterday there also ah. lol.
(the one who always went "applause please" -,-)
then on the way to Yeo's building to pray to grandpapa,
I saw a guy from siew's class. such a coincidence AND
the last person I saw would prolly make you jump outta
your seat. haha, just exaggerating. (but guess who!)
went back to grandmama's house for lunch
and dad, my two brothers, ye (cousin) and me
decided to visit Vivo's Giant to do some last minute shopping
for our reunion dinner tonight. and that's where I saw the
last person. who is... *drum roll* FLABBY!!!
my jaws literally dropped when I saw her,
WITH HER HUSBAND choosing carrots can. lol.
I was dumbstruck as I stared at her and her hubby
and I looked at her husband from head to toe.
(knn, I not interested in him lah, just can't register
the fact that he's her husband into my mind can) T.T.
haha okay, I shall not say any thing else about that.
I'm not so free okay. have to go prepare for my reunion dinner already.
I'll be qin zi xia chu-ing ah. lol~ okay, maybe I shall blog again later.
JA. :D